Monday, July 27, 2015

Megan's Etsy Shop

With a little extra free time without classes, I've been spending more time working on items for my Etsy shop. I also have made a few gifts... so email me at rootlesswanderart@gmail.com if you have ideas for any similar gifts. Also, check out everything in the shop at www.etsy.com/shop/RootlessWanderART . Lastly, follow my instagram account @rootlesswanderart , where I recently posted an opportunity to win a few items from the shop. 
My sweet niece, Delaney, was born on April 22nd. I haven't gotten to meet her yet, but counting down the days until I'm home in August and get to. I created this to match her room and commemorate her birth date. 

I also missed out on Pat & Hilary's wedding in May, but made this hashtag sign to display at their wedding. (which Hilary appropriately had placed on the bar)



No comments:

Post a Comment